Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life of Handmade Bottle with Eggshell


Click to view auction
Note: Auction ends at 3:45 PM EST on Tuesday, December 11

Because I deeply admire artists who make handmade pottery, in January 2008, I began my Paintings of Handmade Pottery series as part of my 'painting a day' project. This is an ongoing series -- today's painting is part of it (here it is on my easel).

Lastly, I want to introduce you to Potters for Peace (I donate a portion of each painting sale from my "Paintings of Handmade Pottery" series):
"Potters for Peace offers assistance, with the goal of better livelihoods, to our fellow craftspeople in the developing world. This is done in the belief that international justice and peace can result from respectful friendship and equitable relationships of power and economics. Since 1998, Potters for Peace has been assisting in the production worldwide of a low-tech, low-cost, colloidal silver-enhanced ceramic water purifier (CWP). Field experience and clinical test results have shown this filter to effectively eliminate approximately 99.88% of most water born disease agents." [via Facebook]
Private Painting Mentoring Update
Thank you all for your tremendous interest in my upcoming Private Painting Mentoring announcement. I'm working out some last minute details, and I'll be announcing this new offering on December 12 at 12noon EST. Spaces will be limited, so to find out about it first, sign up here.

Also, if you are interested in this offering, please let me know by emailing me directly (abbeyryan@gmail.com).

All my best,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View All Available Paintings
Visit Current Painting Auctions