Live Painting Demo (& Time Lapse Video) - Feb. 28 - Click here to view

13 March 2014

Matches from Parc Brasserie


Click to view auction 

I'm just now thinking over a painting trip to Paris and the south of France, and today I had lunch at Parc, a wonderful restaurant on Philadelphia's Rittenhouse Square. "Parc recalls the chic brasseries of Paris" and "pays tribute to French café culture" [from their website]. I highly recommend it!

Ending Soon

Click to view auction 
(ends today at 9:30 PM EST)

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Au Revoir,

To receive enlarged detail views of my work, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed:

3 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

What a lovely site to have stumbled across! I love your work. beautifully rendered and just my cup of tea! :0)

Tom Fox said...

Absolutely beautiful paintings Abbey!

I've never before seen this blog, but it has blown me away! Really interesting paint handling and generally great observational skills.

As long as you don't mind I'd love to link this to your blog from my own, as it deserves more views!

All the best,

Tom

Jyoti said...

These paintings are so nice. I really appreciate your work. I can see how much of hard work has been put into these art works :)
love your work :)
www.fineartandyou.com