Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Silver Cup with Pear and Red Grapes (Live Demo Painting)


Click to view auction

As you may have read last week, today's painting (and my live demo) honors the memory of my friend, Jami. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to the Jami Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship at Arcadia. Read more.

If you're interested, I posted photos from the event, and I invite you to watch the 3 minute time lapse of my live demo:



Do you Sedona? 
I've been to Sedona a few times to teach workshops, but each time I go it feels like a completely new world to me there. While I was there last year, one place I visited for the first time was Amitabha Stupa. I posted a few photos of it here, but it's an indescribable place, really. It was sunset and breezy, and I spent my time sitting with some curious bunnies. : )   If you are interested in studying with me in Sedona, visit here.

Ending Soon

Click to view auction 
(ends tomorrow March 5th at 8:30 PM EST)

All my best,

To receive enlarged detail views of my work, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Sample Detail Views: (to regularly receive detail views: subscribe)




Here's how this painting would look framed: