Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Clementine and Handmade Cup (+ Workshop Info)


Private Collection

If you visit facebook, I posted a photo of today's painting #OnTheEasel.

As I'm preparing for my workshop at Sedona Arts Center next month (May 19-23), I'm looking at many of my favorite photos of Sedona. Here's a small grouping:


If you're interested, I posted a few more photos from my May 2013 workshop here.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'll soon announce my two-day Peto Museum workshop (Nov. 8-9). Keep an eye out and join my email list to find out about it first because space will be extremely limited. Details about my 2013 workshop at the Peto Museum are here.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Enjoy,

To receive enlarged detail views of my work, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings