Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still life with Pitcher and Moscato Grapes


Click to view auction  (detail views on auction page)

I will soon be announcing my two-day Peto Museum workshop (Nov. 8-9), so keep an eye out for that. Space is extremely limited at the Museum. In the meantime, you can read about my last workshop at the Peto Museum here.

If you visit facebook, I posted a photo of today's painting #OnTheEasel. Then I remembered that the last time (and only other time) I painted this pitcher was in April 2008. I'm curious now because I had no idea that I also previously painted it in the month of April (six years ago!).

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Happy Monday,

To receive enlarged detail views of my work, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: