Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Throwback Thursday - Prayer Flags (2008)


Prayer Flags, March 2008
Private Collection

Peto Museum Trompe L'oeil Exhibition
Just a reminder that the Peto Museum is accepting artist submissions for their National Juried Show of Contemporary Trompe L’oeil. The last day to enter is August 22, 2014. It's such a fabulous show, so I encourage you to apply here.

Throwback Thursday #TBT
This Prayer Flags painting is from my facebook photo album of some trompe l'oeil-inspired paintings I've done since 2007. Some are not purely trompe l'oeil, but I hope you enjoy seeing the variety of subjects!

If you're interested, view all my Available Paintings.

Have a great weekend,

To receive detail views of my new paintings, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings