Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Throwback Thursday (+ O Magazine and Social Media)


Fig and Concord Grapes with Blue Bottle, 20 September 2010

This Throwback Thursday #TBT painting was featured in O, The Oprah Magazine (pictured right). You can view the article here on Oprah.com.

If you frequent twitter or facebook, you can see my posts, stories, photos, #OnTheEasel studio snapshots, #TBT Throwback Thursday Fan Favorite Paintings, my workshop recaps, new announcements, free giveaways, videos, articles I find, my museum trips, painting travels around the world, and more.

Feel free to connect up with me:
Twitter: twitter.com/abbeyryan
Facebook: facebook.com/AbbeyRyanStudio

Note:
Tomorrow, Friday, August 22nd is the last day to enter the Peto Museum's National Juried Show of Contemporary Trompe L’oeil.

Best,

To receive detail views of my new paintings, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings