Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Red Grapes & Fourme d'Ambert Bleu

Abbey Ryan Original Oil painting
Still Life with Red Grapes and Fourme d'Ambert Bleu
Oil on linen on panel, 6"x8" framed
Available
Email me for purchase information

A quick cheese fact: Fourme d'Ambert is one of France's oldest cheeses, and dates from as far back as Roman times.

This past weekend, I taught my workshop at the John F. Peto Studio Museum. It was amazing and I am working on a post about it. In the meantime, I recently added a new testimonial from a participant in my Private Painting Mentoring online. Here's an excerpt:
"I am so happy that I finally got the opportunity to experience Abbey's wonderful gifts! Since my session... I have no hesitation about what I am doing.

The best aspect of Private Painting Mentoring is Abbey herself. I liked that it was just Abbey and me talking. I liked that she took the time to understand my work and what I would like to do as well. I loved Abbey's Painting Assessment Worksheet that she gave me to fill out in advance; it made me think of things I had forgotten about. It was such an easy process.

I think Private Painting Mentoring will benefit anyone who is at a crossroads with their art, their process or their talent. Anyone who is looking for someone to genuinely guide them in continuing on their journey would love how Abbey turns all the road signs around and lights up the way to continue on the creative path. Abbey made everything so clear.

This process is wonderful."  ~ Y. Ward                 
To read more, click here.

Ending Soon
Abbey Ryan Original Oil painting
Click to view auction

To purchase my work, you can view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Enjoy,

Framed View:
Abbey Ryan Original Oil painting