Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Blue & White Porcelain Cup in Late Afternoon Light (+ Live Demo auction ending soon)


Click to view auction
(auction includes detail views)

Tonight the auction for my live demo painting fundraiser ends. If you look closely in the painting, Still Life with Silver Cup, Two Blueberries, and Muscat Grapes, there's one of my "self portraits" down the center of the cup's reflections. My annual live demos honor the memory of my friend, Jami, and all proceeds from this auction will be donated to the Jami Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship at Arcadia University.

Ending Soon - tonight at 9:15 PM EST

Click to view auction
(auction includes several detail and framed views)

If you're interested, I posted photos from the event, including a photo of this painting on the easel. Also, I invite you to watch the 2 minute time lapse of my live demo below. Hope you enjoy it.



If you'd like to purchase my work, you can view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

All my best,