Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Handmade Korean Bowl and D'Anjou Pear


Still Life with Handmade Korean Bowl and D'Anjou Pear, oil on linen on panel, 5 x 6 in., 2015, Available
Email me for purchase information

This is my other demo painting from my Artists of Yardley workshop this past weekend. Here are some photos that I took -- including snapshots of my demo paintings on the easel. It was a soulful group of painters, and I felt connected with each and every one of them. Here's a little bit more feedback from a few workshop participants:
"Abbey has a great approach to painting that is genuinely contagious."
-JK 
"I love the 'Zen' feeling Abbey generates when demonstrating, and sharing her seat to give us all a glimpse of her perspective when painting. Her workshops are so peaceful..."
-LS
Ending Soon - Thursday at 9:15 PM EST

LIVE DEMO PAINTING fundraiser
Click to view auction

If you'd like to purchase my work, you can view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,


Framed view: