Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Morandi Postcard (Watercolor Still Life, 1962) (+ mentoring info)


Morandi Postcard (Watercolor Still Life, 1962)
5 x 6 inches, oil on linen on panel, framed, 2013
Available
Email me for purchase information

I've posted recently about my upcoming workshops. If you prefer private instruction -- working with me one-on-one without traveling to a workshop -- I offer Private Painting Mentoring online. Private Painting Mentoring is purely an online program, so you can be anywhere in the world. (The next Mentoring spot is available in mid- to late-October.)

If you're not sure how you would benefit from online instruction, it's good to read what folks have to say who have gone through the process. I have more that I will add very soon, but I've put together some feedback from a few of the painters I've been working with, along with a short profile on their work (used with permission). If you're considering working with me, you may find it helpful to read those testimonials.

Here's something perhaps relevant that I saw on facebook: 


To purchase my work, view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Happy Monday,