Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Delft Plate of Blackberries (+ "the best gift I could give myself")



I've been focused lately on my solo show and haven't written about my upcoming workshops.

Here's feedback from a painter who took my Yardley workshop last March:
"Abbey's approach has been life changing for me. Her limited palette, relaxed attitude, and the ability to emotionally connect with her subject right away and stay with that connection was eye opening. Abbey was very open in sharing her information during the demonstration and her personal input into my painting was so much appreciated. I feel I have a new perspective. This was the best gift I could give myself." -NW
You can read more unedited feedback here about my workshops.

To purchase my work, view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.