Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Passing Storm on the Lake (+ "in mindfulness terms")



I painted this storm from inside a cabin, so I didn't get soaked like I did painting this storm.

Here's feedback from a couple more painters who took my March Yardley workshop:
"I loved how Abbey speaks about painting and the objects that we choose in mindfulness terms. So true -- just never thought about it that way. Abbey speaks beautifully and kindly to all, and I loved that."
-SE
"The best part of the workshop was exposure to Abbey's process. I think Abbey is a very good communicator––whether discussing technique or philosophy of painting––I think she would bring value to anyone’s experience––novice or advanced.

"
-JK
To purchase my work, view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

All best,