Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Pomegranate in Last Light No. 2 (+ inspiring you inspires me)



In my 8 year blog post the other day, I wrote a bit about how much my daily paintings are personal to me, my painting practice is a mindfulness meditation, and through my work, I share with you the awe and wonder I feel about beauty that is in our daily lives. It inspires me when my paintings awaken a similar sense of awe and wonder in you, and I wanted to share a note and photo that I just got from a fan and collector of my work:

"Abbey -- this beauty [pictured right] I received yesterday in my CSA basket instantly made me think about you. I hope you are well, healthy and happy!"

I often get emails and comments like that and I always love getting them. Thank you.

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,