Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Asparagus and Lemon


Click to view auction

My one-week Innernet course begins January 6th and you can still register here and have time to download the course packet I created. Even if you cannot "unplug" or don't need a digital detox, you'll still benefit from tuning into the two live teleseminar calls that I will be doing as part of the course, when I will speak about mindful practice as it relates to life, as well as my own practices and teaching about mindful studio practice. #unplugged #bethecloud #digitaldetox #itsnotaboutwhatyouremovingawayfromitswhatyouremovingtowards

Register or learn more about the Innernet here. It's going to be fun; join me to see what the Innernet is all about.

To purchase my work, view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,